What are specifications and advantages of Stock and Custom Durable Polyurethane Elastomer Rod ?
• Little or no tooling cost
• Custom polyurethane rod available on request.
• Durometer : Shore 5A -98A- 80D.
• Standard color: Amber, Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, Green ,Orange, White, Grey,Clear etc
• Maximum Dimensions :diameter:1mm-500mm , length: 300mm,500mm or customized
• Tolerance: : diameter +/- 0.2mm or +/-2% whichever is greater ,length: -0/+10mm
• Dual durometer polyurethane available
• High resistance to abrasion and impact.
• Resistant to many chemical compounds
• Oil and solvent resistant, machinable
Polyurethane rods are ideal for machining prototype and short run parts. Rods are commonly used for shock mounts, impact absorbers, and low frequency shock absorbers
Polyurethane rods are also used for guide, drive and pinch rollers and outwear conventional rubber rollers. They are excellent for bulge forming. Rod stock is used for prototype parts like gears, bearings and bushing, and is easily machined to close tolerances
Metal forming pads
Chute and hopper liners
Prototype machined parts
What Is the hardness range of polyurethane?
Which colors can we offer?
Which polyurethane formulas can we offer?
Application Specific Polyurethane Formulation for:
• Abrasion resistant
• High rebound
• Low compression set
• High load capacity
• High temperature
• Excellent dynamic mechanical formulation
• Oil resistance
• Solvent resistance
• Hydrolysis resistance
• Fire retardancy , anti-static, antioxidant, mildew resistance, anti-aging, lubrication and many more…
Why choose us ?
• Quick response in 12 hours
• Reliable imported raw material
• Strict analysis and testings on raw material before production
• Assistance from first idea through prototype
• First prototype inspection after mould and before volume production
• Quick delivery of prototypes or production needs